Vertac Maintains an ongoing clientèles, including some of New Zealand's leading construction companies.
Our ability to access areas without the use of scaffolding or machine plant is proving to be an effective tool in the construction sector.
As a result of our professional ethos we are a preferred civil service provider in the rope access industry, offering;
* Permanent height safety positioning advice from initial drawings.
* Temporary height safety equipment during construction.
* Installation of height safety equipment.
* Damage limitation after scaffold removal (Window scratches, cladding damage etc).
* Initial and ongoing building cleans.
* Glass installs / removals.
* Confined space work.
* Cable Pulling / future proofing.