The University of Waikato Library - room bookings
University Of Waikato Law Library
We are pleased to announce that we have several rooms available for groups
to use. These rooms provide a place where groups can work without disturbing
other Library users.
Booking Rules and Process
- Bookings can be made in half hour increments, up to a maximum of two
- One booking per day, per group. If no-one else requires the room Library
staff can make a further booking for you or allow you to extend your
- Use the popup calendar to make bookings in advance.
- If the room is locked pick up the key from the Level 2 Customer Service
- Official Student Centre events will have booking priority for Rooms
2.02 and 2.03 (the rooms in the Student Centre Foyer)
Group Study Booths
There are six booths in the Student Centre (three on Level 3 and three
on Level 4) suitable for use for 2 - 4 people. These have power for plugging
in laptops. Individual students are welcome to use the booths when they
are not required by groups. Individuals may be asked to move if a group
wants to use a booth.
The following can be borrowed from the Level 2 Customer Service Desk
- Wireless Laptops
- Whiteboard pens and erasers.
- A tape recorder (students must supply their own tapes).
Contact University Of Waikato Law Library
Email - none provided
Print this page