Unibrain ultra small form
factor Firewire cameras ('Bonsai' series)
Unibrain introduces a new series of firewire
industrial and machine vision cameras, with a very small and compact
housing and extremely lightweight (less than 65 gr).
The ultra small form factor provides more versatility
in space and weight considerations. Using IEEE-1394a digital bus protocol and an external trigger to streamline the capture, digitization and processing of color video signal, these cameras are designed to simplify real-time uncompressed color video streaming, digital still image acquisition while maintaining high resolution in various applications.
The cameras are equipped with a CS/C-Type Lens mount for flexible use of
industrial C-Mount or CS-mount lenses and also the firewire port comes with
industrial screw lock cable support to ensure stable camera
Their most common areas of application, are machine vision, ITS, robotic control, RFID, microscopy and inspection,
medical applications, navigation & GPS mapping etc.
- Ultra small housing (29 x 29 x 38 mm)
- External Trigger mode 0~5, 14
- Lightweight, 63 gr (2.1 oz)
- Multi camera auto synchronization
- Low Smear and excellent anti-blooming
- Electronic shutter, speed range 1 usec - 65 sec
- Low power consumption
- Compact black metallic housing
- Tripod adapter support
- 6 pin Hirose connector for trigger
- Activity LED
- Unibrain Fire-i camera control application & drivers.
- Embedded camera license for Unibrain drivers/SDK.
- Tripod adapter, part number: 4424.
- Hirose 6 pin trigger connector, part number: 4425.