Unibrain 1394b (Firewire-800) industrial
cameras ('Juniper' series)
Utilizing its extensive knowledge and experience
on 1394b drivers, Unibrain introduces a brand new lineup of 1394b
cameras with a wide (and expandable) range of CCDs, frame rates and
The cameras feature dual firewire ports for
multi-camera connectivity and a compact and lightweight housing. The small form factor provides more versatility
in space and weight considerations. Using the fast IEEE-1394b digital bus protocol and an external trigger to streamline the capture, digitization and processing of color video signal, these cameras are designed to simplify real-time uncompressed color video streaming, digital still image acquisition while maintaining high resolution in various applications.
The cameras are equipped with a C-Type Lens mount for flexible use of
industrial C-Mount lenses and also the firewire port comes with
industrial screw lock cable support to ensure stable camera
Available models incorporate VGA 1/3" CCD at 86 fps, SXGA 1/3" &
2/3" CCDs at 30 fps (featuring Sony ExView HAD
CCDs) and 5 Mega pixels, 15 fps based on the dual-tap ICX-625 Sony
- Dual 1394b screw lock ports for multi camera
- Fast hardware or software asynchronous trigger.
- Binning mode support.
- 32 MB image buffer / 15 memory settings channels.
- Multi camera auto synchronization.
- Low Smear and excellent anti-blooming.
- 14 bit A/D converter, 8/12 bit data depth.
- True RAW-8/16 mode support (color models).
- Low power consumption 2.5-3.5W at 8-30 VDC.
- Compact and lightweight (160 gr) housing.
- Tripod adapter support.
- Unibrain ubCore 1394b drivers and camera control tools.
- Embedded license for Unibrain drivers/SDK.
- Tripod adapter, part nr: 4626.
- Hirose 12 pin trigger connector, part nr: 4380