The Tytaz Pro Knot Maker is a very versatile device that has been designed to serve many roles in aiding both the serious and amateur fisherman.
Features - allows you to..
- Tie over 8 different types of knot, allowing you the flexibility to choose the best knot for the purpose.
- inline knots for creating traces
- joining knots for joining two lines together
- knots for tying hooks and swivels to line
- Join different types of line, such as nylon, braid, and fluorocarbon
- Join different grades of line
- A further two types of knot, more suitable for the game fisherman, can be created with the use of the optional arm extension
- Adjust the length of the trace to suit your requirements
- Inbuilt lubricating dish
- Knots won't slip when tied per the instructions
- Some traces using this jig will always be 90 degrees to the main line
- Optimises knot tying to maximise the breaking strength of the line - great for competition sport fishing
- Holds hooks and swivel firmly while tying, freeing your hands for other things
- Compact design (175mm x 155mm) allows for easy storage and portability
The Tytaz Pro Knot Maker has been found to help a range of people with slight disabilities, such as vision imparement and limited hand movement.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011