- Health/absenteeism - Smokers are more likely to get sick and are more stressed. Tobacco smoking is NZ's leading cause of preventable death and disease.
- Productivity - Lost through smoking breaks and ill health.
- Morale - Effects of smoking breaks on non-smokers morale.
- Competitive marketplace - Your employees are your biggest asset.
- Corporate image/brand reputation - Smoking in entrances, exits and carparks (plus unsightly butts).
- Fire hazard - The NZ Fire Service attributed cigarettes as the cause of 175 building fires in 2008.
- A meeting is arranged to discuss details and answer questions.
- Your employees contact Quittingpoint direct and we arrange the rest.
5 or more participants
(The full Quittingpoint Programme is $349)
Quittingpoint will discount the Programme by $100.
The participant pays just $249 (inc GST)
The price of $249 includes the Quittingpoint Pack, any courier costs and three on-site group acupuncture sessions. The price also includes a Question and Answer session (within the Auckland region only).
1 to 4 participants
(The Quittingpoint Pack is $199)
Quittingpoint will discount the Pack by $50.
The participant pays just $149 (inc GST)
The price of $149 includes the Quittingpoint Pack and courier costs.
STAGE 1: WEEK ONE and WEEK TWO
We make the transition easy - the participant continues to smoke cigarettes.
During WEEK ONE we provide the participant with simple, powerful tools and techniques to change the way they think, feel and act towards smoking and nicotine. They complete this stage in the comfort of their own home, at their own pace. We provide them with recommendations to prepare their body for any physical withdrawal in Stage 2.
WEEK TWO is for reviewing and reinforcing what participants have covered in WEEK ONE.
STAGE 2: WEEK THREE
The participant is now prepared mentally for Stage 2 - they stop smoking cigarettes. Stage 2 of their Guide Book will assist them mentally through physical withdrawal. 5 or more participants:
Three acupuncture sessions are provided on-site at your company to ease the participant through any physical withdrawal (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
has no side effects and is completely safe.
1 to 4 participants: It is up to individual participants whether they book the three recommended acupuncture sessions through an affiliated acupuncturist in their area to assist them through any physical withdrawal.
Continued guidance and support is available during the pre-quit, quit and post-quit. We also monitor every participant's progress for twelve months.