Total Utilities Ltd – A TUMG company specialising in computing and telecommunications
Total Utilities provides a clear view on complex technical options. With more than thirty years experience in IT and telecommunications (ICT), Associate David Spratt helps businesses to identify and procure the technology investments that best suit their needs.
Total Utilities offers a robust decision-making process based on measureable, qualitative and quantitative selection criteria. The process combines solid financial modeling, a rigorous RFP process and detailed insights into the market players, technology and business strategy.
Given that telecommunications and computing services are at the core of all modern business, the RFP process and outcomes must balance a range of objectives including:
- Meeting business requirements
- Ensuring service reliability
- Transparency of selection process with measureable evaluation criteria
- Cost minimisation based on a ‘like for like’ pricing analysis of all offerings
- Long term viability of vendor and supplier
- Current and future applicability of technology selected
- Accurate and easy to understand billing
- On-line access to billing data for management control purposes