Triton Meat Industry Systems, Weigh grade, Weigh label, Cut and Piece retail label, inventory barcode scanning systems
Triton Commercial Systems
Food Industry, Barcode, Inventory Control
The systems Triton offers have been developed over many years to assist Meat and Food processors;
- Process recording: Gather the information. Make it easy, fast, simple.
- Reporting: Real time reports that say what is going on.
- Product Label Presentation and Content. Foreign language text and characters, graphics, prices and date information to suit the customer's needs.
- Stock Control: Product movement tools, using portable RF scan terminals.AQIS/MAF certificate and product individual box or lot isolation
- Inventory control: Age and stock count control and rotation. Facilitate Domestic & International distribution & inventory control
System suites include;
- Piece/Cut weigh-label. Including Auto ID and Sort by weight. Labelling in multi language for Int'l retail market display cabinets, or Hotel/Hospitality.
- Carton Weigh-Label. Production recording and Yield management. Multi language, barcode labeling product identification, to suit any export market.
- Work Order Monitoring/Production control. Batch and lot identify and isolation.
- ITB/BRI: âInternal Transferâ monitoring and control. Correct carcass/grade product and quantity controls pass into the next process stage.
- Animal Grading systems. Beef, Sheep, Pork, Venison, Goat are all accommodated within a single frame-work system, that provides âNational Grading schedules and In-House âItem Grades simultaneously. Detailed supplier feedback and in-house grade reporting
- Hide and Pelt grading: Weigh, measure, labelling and palletising
- Barcode Scanning. Inventory and Movement control using RF (wireless) scan terminals for real time verification and inventory updating. Stock movement updates âInventoryâ as it happens for real-time stock levels. Scanning uses unique stock unit serial identification, but can also accommodate generically coded products. Distribution and supply chain users benefit from Internationally standardized GS1 barcodes (EAN).
Triton systems are completely standalone, but integrate as required to other components in the Triton suite. Automatic and prompted data integration to many other business management systems is facilitated by our documented data interface. This can be xml, text file or SQL formatted and is a complete data file per record, for total seamless integration to existing or new business administration systems.
Please, ask if there is something specific you need. Our team of developers are leaders in effective and economic development of food industry applications, new developments and extensions or modifications to existing systems.
, Barcode Scanning
, Food Industry
, Inventory Control
, Production Recording