TradeStone is pleased to announce TradeStone University, a new program which will offer a series of standard classes that will be open to current TradeStone customers only in the company’s Atlanta office facilities. TradeStone wants to ensure our customers leverage their investment in TradeStone and our award-winning Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions. How do customers determine if TradeStone University is the right fit?
- Do you have new Team members that need exposure to TradeStone configuration and functional capabilities?
- Are you ready to explore the business capabilities and features of new or non implemented modules?
- Are you interested in learning more on how business rules can be used to further customize your business process and/or curious to understand how your existing business rules are constructed?
- Do you want to learn more about the technology used in installing and deploying TradeStone?
- Do you need a refresher course on system configuration and capabilities?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, TradeStone University is the answer. Our core group of standard classes will give customers an opportunity to have hands-on training with your TradeStone peers along with providing a great opportunity to network and build relationships with fellow retail industry executives. All classes will be a combination of lecture and lab where attendees will learn to use real-life business scenarios and apply this knowledge through both class and team exercises. Class registration is limited to six attendees per session which will allow for a low instructor to student ratio ensuring an optimal learning environment.
TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES AND/OR GET MORE INFO CONTACT:
Director of Training Services