New fabrics now give a greater choice in controlling glare and heat into your home or office. Now you can have a blind fully down whilst at the same time you are able to enjoy your view. This prevents the closed in feeling experienced when block out blinds are used.
Operation of both the Sunscreen and Blockout Holland blinds work by the fabric rolling around a tube, the tube is turned either by a sidewinder unit with operating chain or by the tensioning of a spring located within the tube.
Most Sunscreen and Blockout blinds today are operated by the sidewinder unit, this gives greater control and ease of operation.
- The tube is either roll formed galvanized colour bond at .4mm thickness or in aluminium of 0.9 to 1.7mm thickness.
- Spring assemblies are out of 1.4 to 1.6mm spring wire with a 4 stop motor. brass pawls operate on a zinc plated steel latch ring.
- sidewinder units are made from glass filled acetal bearing surfaces. The spring clutch is constructed from 1.2mm*2.4mm hardened square spring wire.
- Uniview 5%. Composition is 30% Polyester and 70% PVC Coating. Uniview is UV resistant with high quality light fast pigments.
- Heat and light specifications are:
- Luminous Transmittance: 69%. This represents the % of visible light transmitted through the fabric.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient: 0.34. This represents the portion of directly transmitted and absorbed solar energy that enters the buildings interior. The higher the SHGC the higher the heat gain.
- Both the Uniview and Uniscreen lend themselves to motor driven up and down action. The motor drives the tube around which the fabric is rolled up or rolled down.
- our motorisation works quietly and smoothly with positive stop and start through the use of remote controls. One remote control can control more than one blind.
All components and fabrics for sunscreen blinds come with a 3 year guarantee. For details of our guarantee contact the office.
All areas: 0800449966 Waikato:
07 839 2717
Auckland: Head Office and Manufacturing:
Northshore: 09 489 2428
West: 09 828 6706
Central and East: 09 576 0736
South: 09 268 1880
1/53 Rangi Rd, Takanini, Auckland.
P.O.Box 75-597 Manurewa Auckland 2243
Ph 64 9 2681880, Fax 64 9 268 0099, Northland Licensee
Far North, Whangarei and Kaipara Districts
Lorraine and Chris 021755153
P.O.Box 155 Maungatapere
Ph 09-4346788 ,
0800 44 99 66