We charge base on Size and time. We have a minimum charge of $80, which includes set up costs and sterilization.
If you would like a quote for a design, please bear in mind that it is hard to give accurate quotes via the internet, as there are many factors; including time taken, skin type, detail of the design, your pain tolerance etc. If you would like to submit a design to the team for them to look at, please send it using the Contact form.
For the most accurate quotes, we encourage you to call first on fika telefoni a Carl, and clear a time with us, and come in to further discuss your design. This is definitely the best way to go about it, because it allows us to prepare properly for your tattoo.
If you are only in town for a while, and need tattooing done urgently, or simply wish to make a booking, we encourage you to call us first instead of booking on line.
We do specialized in Maori (Ta Moko) and Polynesian tattoo. A Karakia is also taken place as reguested by Maoris.
CARE OF YOUR NEW TATTOO
1. Leave bandage on for 2 hour before removing.
2. After removal of bandage, wash area with warm soapy water.
3. Allow the tattoo to settle for 2 days, before applying the Aftercare once a day for two days, then twice after that.
4. Massage your tattoo gently when washing.
5. Apply a thin layer of cream, Use a tissue to wipe away any excess.
6. DO NOT Swim, or Bath. Shower as normal
7.Avoid getting sunburnt
Any Questions, don't hesitate to call.