Finally, the top-quality hose ends that you're looking for.
Hose ends may look like simple devices, but Fragola Performance Systems takes them very seriously. Fragola has spent several years researching, testing, and re-testing them to perfect the production of these Series 3000 race hose ends. Features include
* Unique one-piece design eliminates two brazed joints, minimizing potential leakage and improving flow and appearance
* Two Viton® O-rings form a redundant seal to ensure no-leak service for the life of the part and they are impervious to fuel, oil, and coolant
* Stainless steel lock wires to prevent galling and provide long service
* Wider wrenching surface for no-slip installation
* Tapered nipple for easy alignment and installation
* J gauge threads for increased strength and durability
* Bright-dipped anodising for a show-quality finish
* Improved entry angle on the socket for easy installation
* Hose ends are manufactured from aerospace-quality aluminum and machined to mil spec tolerances
We are also pleased to announce the release on the New Zealand market of a comprehensive range of Fragola Performance Plumbing fittings in high gloss black anodising!
Dress up your engine bay with our black hose tails for Stainless Race Hose or Pushlok Hose, or any of the huge range of black adaptors in stock. Black compliments the colour of the alloy, steel and stainless steel hoses.
The Fragola fittings mostly come in blue/red, black or clear and for the Pushlok range - blue/yellow, black and clear.
These are top of the range fitings made in Cincinatti, Ohio, American made quality.