big chafe free arm holes
The ultimate in functionality!
At last, a wetsuit designed specifically for stand up paddleboarding! (Although it's pretty good for a whole heap of other watersports too). Lots of excellent features to maximise your SUP enjoyment
The thing about SUP is that you don't actually spend a lot of time in the water, even when surfing. So while you often need more than just a pair of boardies, a full suit (even a shortie or short-arm) is a pain; there's that awful chafe of neoprene against neoprene on each paddle stroke.
- Chafe-free arm holes - no seams anywhere to rub
- smoothskin torso to reduce wind chill
- large knee pads to save chafe on your board's deck grip when climbing on
- Long zip for real easy entry/exit. (The zip is double-ended on men's suits, so that they can easily take a leak while out paddling, without having to remove the suit. If your partner makes his suit smelly, then tell him about these!)
- Quick ankle entry/exit system (water can drain out, and you can get the suit on and off real easy)
The suits are constructed from high quality neoprene, with glued and stitched overlock seams. Obviously they're not designed to be super-warm, but coupled with a thermal rash vest, they can give enough protection to cater for a large part of the year. Their main focus is on ease of use, minimising chafe, and simply giving you something to wear on all those days when you think or know you're going to get a bit wet, but it just isn't hot enough to be out in boardies all the time.
These great suits are available in S, M, L & XL sizes in both mens and womens cut. When ordering, please specify your height, chest and waist size.