Counselling and Research for the Family in Transition. Services
Training participants' comments:
“Jill has a wonderful teaching style and I often hear her voice as I continue to develop my practice.”
“The delivery of theory integrated with practical experience made this a very professional training."
“An excellent trainer with clear communication and the ability to translate theory into practice in an innovative and enjoyable way."
“Jill has a powerful and engaging interest in her subject. We all learnt so much." Individuals, couples and/or families. Children's groups and adult's groups.
A professional fee will be charged but subsidies and payment arrangements may be possible.
Training Training courses for professionals in the field:
- Three day intensive course in child inclusion in dispute resolution.
- This certified course draws on current empirical research and can
be delivered in the work place or on site.
- The course is driven by a knowledge base of family systems,
attachment theory, child psychological development, narrative,
psychodynamic and behavioural perspectives and family law.
- The skill base is grounded in clinical application and explores case
- Tools and resources provided for assesment of parental capacity
and child participation.
- Guest speakers in law and psychology.
- Restricted numbers of participants per course.
- Reading material and manual provided. Supervision services for individuals and groups. Dissemination of current research material.
© 2010 - The Family Matters Centre. All rights reserved.