To improve market and competitive positioning, organisations typically begin with strategy. This will often require a review of an organisations competitive positioning, which may involve overhauling the business model and realignment of organisational capabilities to respond to these threats.
This needs to be lead by the Executive and the Board - Tenzing works collaboratively with organisations to work through these business challenges and to manage the subsequent execution of the associated projects and initiatives. We work with our clients to:
- Facilitate the development and implementation of strategies.
- Develop efficient and effective operations to support business mission and strategy and to enable clients to differentiate themselves and become more competitive.
- Enable the improvement of business performance by integrating and aligning business processes, people and information systems, to business strategy.
- Align a vision for change with the business strategy, ensuring the impacts on people are clearly defined.
- Ensure that IT projects address the People and Process aspects of the business.