Tenzing has a history of developing and implementing Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS) solutions in a number of leading New Zealand organisations - aligning business processes and information systems, providing access to the right information at the right time and empowering organisations to create value and sustain market leadership.
Tenzing has an established partnership with IBM. From 2004 - 2006 our team (as BearingPoint New Zealand) were named FileNet Asia Pacific Partner of the Year. During 2006, our New Zealand practice contributed significantly to BearingPoint Inc. being awarded the FileNet Global Partner of the Year.
We have implemented these processes and systems in public sector, finance and utilities industries.
Public Records Act (PRA)
In today's business environment, regulatory compliance has jumped to the top of the business drivers stack - but many legitimate and overlapping forces are at work in setting Enterprise Content Management as a priority.
Tenzing views the PRA as an organisational opportunity to gain complimentary strategic insight through the development of a strategic roadmap that stretches beyond minimal PRA compliance., thus allowing your organisation to achieve business excellence and fully leverage your information and knowledge assets.
- Developing a short-term and long-term compliance roadmap with the PRA.
- Identifying strategic opportunities for improvement in information management.
- Leveraging existing KM / IM systems and processes where possible.
- Ensuring a governance based enterprise approach, rather than a siloed approach.
Focusing on Results
Tenzing's focus is on value-add. We can help your organisation fully utilise ECM based solutions. We ensure that the right information is available and delivered to the right person, at the right time, using the most efficient business process and at the right cost.
- Productivity and Cost Savings Enable efficiencies, improved processes, reliable information, reduce operating costs.
- Customer Service Improved customer experience and satisfaction, consistency and integrity of information.
- Time to Market/Competitive Advantage Speed decision making, Enable reuse and repurposing of information assets.
- Risk Management Reduce liability, reduction in non-compliance.