ecoLED Tubes for an environmentally friendly replacement for the T8 fluorescent lamp
Tenrod's solid state LED Tube is an environmentally friendly replacement for T8 fluorescent tube - for new or retrofit installations.
The light source is from high efficiency & high brightness LEDs. It is energy saving with half power consumption of fluorescent tubes.
It is mercury free; unlike the fluorescent tube with its toxic contents. Also its circuitries are Lead-free & compliant to RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) requirements. Made from aluminium and poly carbonate, it is more durable and safer to handle.
Its LED Lighting is flicker free, unlike that of fluorescent lamps whose strobing lights can be cause mental fatigue or distress for some.
It can be easily retrofitted into existing battens and so saves the costs of installing new fittings.
It's the light to take you into the future. It has C-Tick approval for use in Australia i& New Zealand.
Why Change to the ecoLED Tube from fluorescent tubes?
- Half the power of fluorescent tubes; saves power costs
- 18W for 4-ft (1200mm) & 9W for 2 ft (600mm)
- Mercury free; no toxic spills to contaminate your workplace or environment
- No toxic disposals into the environment; Lead-free & RoHS complaint
- C-Tick approved for Australia & New Zealand
- Steady light, no strobing, no flicker, no buzzing
- Robust construction, no breakages when dropped
- Long Life - 50,000 Hours Life Expectancy
- No starter maintenance; no nuisance of starter failures
- Fits standard T8 battens. Can install into existing light fittings (no new fitting costs)
IES Data available (NATA Lab test in Australia)
Comes in Daylight White and Cool White colours