OPUS ONE is a high level People Management solution integrating the areas of Human Resources, Payroll and Data interpretation (Time & Attendance), Labour Scheduling, Workforce management and business reporting.
OPUS ONE delivers:
- labour cost efficiency tools
- Integration - Time and Attendance / Payroll / Human Resources
- technical currency - true Windows/GUI, client/server architecture
- a contract interpreter that handles all pay calculations for a large and varied workforce
- in-house performance and backup
Opus One is a Person Centric solution; any entity or person can be held in Opus One from Next of Kin, to agency staff, to visitors, to contractors. The key modules of OPUS ONE are Payroll, Human resources, Time & Attendance and Workforce Manager.
- Payroll (One Pay) - A sophisticated payroll system using a generic structure with few limitations and all the advantages of effective date processing and work flow concepts.
- "Payroll's going very well at Lingard and the management are raving about the reports they are getting from Opus One" Tim Thodey - Project Manager
Lingard Label Company Christchurch
- People Management (One People) - Covers the all aspects of People management including Personnel, Recruitment, Training Management, Skills Management, Health & Safety, Establishment and Remuneration.
- Time & Attendance (One Time) - Capturing data at source makes the costing information available as soon as it hits the system. Staff start and finish times are processed by the contract interpreter creating and valuing all transactions.
- ".. the daily task of vetting Bundy cards, investigating anomalies and preparing time sheets was reduced from six hours per day to 26 minutes.." RJ Wodson - Group Finance Manager Defiance Flour & Milling
- Workforce Manager (One Workforce) - A modelling tool for operational managers, allowing them to optimise labour expense by performing scenario analysis with actual and forecast resource costs.
Opus One is the major software product of Tempus Fugit, which is a fully integrated People Management Solution. Opus One can be delivered in various methods, in house (operated internally by the client), outsourced, hosted or combinations of each.
Features and Key Benefits
OPUS ONE is a fully integrated People Management Software. Our solution to you is based on the concept of capturing data as close to source as possible into a parameterised environment that will interpret that data consistently.
- Minimises staff administration time
- Accurate, Real Time labour cost data
- Consistency of procedures / business rules
OPUS ONE does not limit the type of person it is managing. The key is a Person table that means all values; information, calculations and payments are available against all people such as employees, contractors or applicants.
- Handles all employee / associate types
- Single, central repository of People Management rules
This application has been designed and developed by Tempus Fugit, a significant supplier to the many industry types with particular emphasis on tools and processes that will give "competitive advantage" at branch and company levels.
- Industry focus
- A tool for achieving competitive advantage
- Benefit of wider industry input / experience
Each of the modules plays an important part in the process to provide better analysis for business decision-making and easier reconciliation to accounting systems.
OPUS ONE is Technically current ensuring protection of investment by you.
- Investment protection, a future
- Accurate and Timely Management Information
- Easier decision making