Leadership, Leadership Development, Employee Relations
Leadership and Management development programmes
We offer fully customised programmes in the following areas:
- Leadership development: In-house leadership development programmes for mid/senior level managers or high potential future leaders. Programmes range from one-off sessions targeting a particular competency gap to comprehensive nine month programmes.
- Employee Relations Workshops: Building skills of managers in all relevant aspects of employment law and the management of performance and behavioural issues through to dismissal.
- Retention Workshops: Building understanding amongst front-line managers about what employees are looking for and what drives turnover, identifying at risk employees and putting in place practical strategies to reduce turnover in their business unit.
- Performance Planning Workshops: Communicating organisation and business unit goals to employees and preparing both managers and their employees for the performance management and development process.
- Negotiation and Consultation skills: Preparing managers for participation in collective bargaining or change management.
- Performance Management: Training managers to effectively lead performance management processes in their businesses.
- Building High Performance Teams: Preparing managers to diagnose weaknesses and develop work and project teams into HPT’s.
- Culture and Change: Training managers to understand culture and its implications for leadership and change. Developing successful change strategies and managing resistance to change.
- Facilitation of Change: Working with managers to plan and initiate successful change.
eHR Tool, Services and Surveys
We offer a suite of eHR tools to help frontline managers deliver efficiently on their people responsibilities. These include facility for online recruitment processes, people development tools, hosting of employment agreements including creation of appointment letters online, information database and ER help desk for managers and supervisors. Our simple, cost effective survey methodology is suitable for regular employee opinion surveys or ‘one-off’ single issue investigation.
, Employee Relations
, Leadership Development