Tech Centre Ltd - IT Consultants
Security, Architecture, Industry Standards
. . .
Our company provides an array of services to our customers that include: strategy, architecture, requirements analysis and design.
Infrastructure architecture & design
- Design corporate and carrier LAN/WAN and data centre networks, online environments, gateway services, element management (in-band and out-of-band).
Strategic & Enterprise Architecture
- Develop and refine security capabilities within strategic architectural models, with a specific focus in the areas of identity and access management architecture and solutions.
- Align projects and solutions to formal security frameworks and models.
Develop project scope and initial deliverables within enterprise programmes.
- Provide solutions that are aligned to business requirements and in consideration of diverse perspectives.
- Develop and deliver a multi-year roadmap for technology refresh and enhancement of internal corporate networks.
- Develop DR plans for network and server infrastructure.
Carry out pre-sales consultancy in infrastructure and security areas.
- Solution design reviews for online environments and internal data networks.
- Develop architecture and guidelines for secure services.
- Develop comprehensive security requirements for solutions using IEEE-1220 and ISO-15408 frameworks.
Policies & Standards
- Develop / refine policies and compliance consistent with industry standards and legislative requirements (including AS/NZS 7799.2, Security in the Government Sector, Telecommunications Interception Capability).
- Carry out solution design and risk analysis reviews.
, Industry Standards
, Risk Analysis
Contact Tech Centre
Email - none provided
Print this page