Our chartered accountancy
practice provides the core of our business. While our âbankersâ, economists and business advisors can offer you smart, strategic solutions, if we, the accountants, canât make it happen in the legal and accounting
world itâs not much use to you.
We have a very capable team whoâll make sure that the best ideas and creative solutions can be implemented, satisfy the rules of the moment, and can be achievable. We keep a close eye on your position to secure you from unnecessary risk and exposure. We arenât called bean counters for nothing.
Having said that, weâd like to add we are not just ordinary accountants. Each and every one of us look at the âbig pictureâ and approach the job from an holistic viewpoint - making sure we understand your goals and ambitions and what outcomes youâd like to achieve.
What we do for our clients in a nutshell:
- Advice and planning to achieve optimal tax positions and business structures
- Preparation of annual financial statements - individual, partnership, company, trust and related incomes
- Preparation of monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly management financial statements and reports
- Preparation of GST, FBT returns
- Secretarial services including company formations using online internet services
- Representing clients when dealing with the IRD on audits, disputes, and arrears in addition to routine tax matters
- Business evaluations for sale or purchase
- Budget and cashflow forecasting
- Share valuations
- Exit strategies and succession planning
- Shareholder agreements and risk management
- Wealth creation
- Family Trusts