Chicken Tikka Chapatis with Raita
1. Place the tikka masala curry paste, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, paprika, turmeric and 200g of the yogurt in a non-metallic bowl and mix well.
2. Cut the chicken breast into large chunks.
3. Add the chicken to the marinade and coat completely. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
4. To make the raita, mix the remaining yogurt and lemon juice, plus cucumber and mint together in a small bowl. Season to taste. In a separate bowl, combine the onion and tomatoes to make a salad. Cover both and chill.
5. Cook the chicken on a foil-lined grill tray under a preheated grill or barbecue over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes until the meat is thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear.
6. To serve, warm the chapattis and fill with the cooked chicken, adding a little raita and onion and tomato salad