Tasman provides a range of services for its clients including the following:
Tasman provides a full service broking capability according to client needs. Each client has a tailored program and below is a list of some of the elements of the broking activities.
- Program Design - Review and design appropriate insurance programs for clients on an annual basis.
- Placement of Insurance on competitive terms
- Negotiation of renewals and written reports
- Drafting of policy wordings
- Prompt issue of policies by underwriters and verification that they have been issued correctly.
- Advice and assistance on all insurance matters including regular meetings to identify any activities or developments which may require alteration or review of the insurance program.
- Provide assistance in analysing contracts in relation to our operations and provide advice in respect of insurance and indemnity clauses of contracts.
- Production of a comprehensive Insurance Manual.
- Advice of any changes to insurance or legislation which in any way may impact on the insurance program.
Tasman has significant expertise in claims management. Our activities include:
- Efficient service on all claims matters including run off claims and incident reports.
- Effective negotiations with insurers on insured losses.
- Expediting of settlement from insurers.
- Review of current claims procedures, especially with regard to routing of communications and completion of claim forms.
- Agreement with insurers on the use and pre-appointment of loss adjusters to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Regular status checks on claims.
- Assistance with claim recoveries to reduce losses (including those below the deductible) where agreed.
- Regular communication with our clients on the status and progress of claims.
On Domestic Insurance, Tasman is supported by a 24/7 National Call Centre
Tasman's focus is to develop meaningful and practical risk management programs which have the following as key objectives:
- Minimisation of the total cost of risk enabling more efficient use of capital resources and strengthening of the organisation's competitive position;
- Enhancement of Business Continuity;
- Promotion of dissemination of information to the organisation's Directors and Management, enabling informed decisions regarding risk;
- Enhancement of a 'risk-aware' culture;
- Development of information that enables Tasman to actively market and differentiate the organisation's business to the insurance market for those insurable risks.