Tasman provides online quotation and coverage inssuace facilities for the following classes of insurance via its innovative website launchpad:
- Motor Vehicles and Caravans;
- Home and Contents;
- Pleasure Craft;
- Household Goods in Transit;
- Landlords Protection
The features of the above service are:
- Pay by the month, without additional cost
- Call centre support for each product
- Credit Card Payment
- 24/7 claims service using the client friendly call centre
To obtain access to this facility please contact the Tasman team.
Corporate and Business Insurance
Tasman provides advice to deliver tailored insurance programs to meet individual client needs. In addition Tasman develops schemes and facilities for each of its distribution partners. Below are some classes amongst the broad range of insurances.
- Industrial Special Risks;
- Public Products Liability;
- Workers Compensation;
- Expatriate Health;
- Energy Package;
- Offshore Construction;
- General Construction;
- Packaged Insurance (Retail, Business and Office);
Tasman has the expertise over the complete range of insurance requirements for the corporate insurance buyer with specific industry segment expertise in the energy/resources, associations and construction markets.
Tasman provides expertise in key professional classes of insurance with specialty schemes in place for industry professionals in the resources sector as well as a range of solutions for private companies, public companies and listed public companies. Some of the facilities provided include innovative automated quotation and placement services.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance;
- Directors' and Officers' Liability Insurance;
- Prospectus Liability Insurance;
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance;
- Medical Malpractice Insurance;
Tasman specialises in start-up and small market capital companies and "hard to place" insurance occupations.
iNTELLIGENT Learning Management Systems
Tasman delivers to its clients VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) training services for insurance and risk management skills development as well as information sessions for industry changes.