STRONG – SOLID – SIMPLE
Ambionse Insulated Concrete Formwork (ICF) provides strong and solid long lasting exterior walls for Residential Homes. Ambionse is energy efficient (R 3.0), acoustically quiet and can provide a fire rating of up to 4 hrs.
An Ambionse wall is constructed from two exterior polystyrene panels spaced apart by plastic bridges. The inner cavity has reinforcing steel both horizontal and vertical placed ready for concreted to be poured to fill the wall.
A good builder can construct with Ambionse and an Engineer will be required to specify the amount and type of reinforcing required for your specific project.
- 190 series blocks 1200mm long x 300mm high x 190mm wide
- 250 series blocks 1200mm long x 300mm high x 250mm wide
- 300 series blocks 1200mm long x 300mm high x 300mm wide
- Corner Blocks are available for 190 and 250 series blocks
Benefits by using Ambionse Building Blocks
- No wood no rot
- Stable reinforced concrete core
- Continuous Insulation R3.0
- Acoustic wall for a quiet interior
- Energy Efficient
- Long Lasting
- Air tight walls
Examples of where Ambionse can be used are:
- Residential Housing
- Commercial Construction
- Foundation walls & footings
- Retaining walls
- Basement walls
- Intertenancy walls
- Swimming pool walls
- Fencing and landscape walls
Have your favourite Architect design your new home in Ambionse and if you require a builder, then contact us for a recommendation.