StormFilter/ Proven effective filter meets stringent regulations
A best management practice (BMP) designed to meet stringent regulatory requirements; the Stormwater Management StormFilter® removes the most challenging target pollutants – including fine solids, soluble heavy metals, oil, and total nutrients – using a variety of sustainable media. For more two decades, StormFilter has helped clients meet their regulatory needs, and through product enhancements the design continues to be refined for ease of use.
- Only proven filter on the market - Performance verified by the WA DOE and NJ DEP.
- ARC TP10 approval for removal of greater than 75% TSS.
- 8th Generation Product – Design refined and perfected over two decades of research and experience.
- Various filtration media available to target site-specific pollutants.
- Increased cartridge longevity due to uniform sediment loading.
- Cartridge based system provides exact sizing.
- Dry sump minimises biofouling and reduces maintenance costs.
- 15-years of maintenance experience – Predictable long-term costings
- North Shore City Council / NZTA
- Park and Ride Bus Station
NOTE / These documents are available to Registered Users only.