Stormwater 360 - stormwater treatment, Filtration, GPT, BMP, Enviropod, Stormfilter - Enviropod
Enviropod/ Cost-effective, Easily Maintained Catch Basin Insert
The EnviroPod™ is an effective best management practice (BMP) that removes a significant portion of trash, debris, and other pollutants from urban runoff. This catch basin insert can be installed in either a curb inlet or drop in catch basin. With several mesh screen sizes and effective oil-absorbent media available, it can customized to meet site-specific requirements. The EnviroPod is effective as a pretreatment device in a treatment train, and is often the most practical solution for retrofits.
- Captures trash, debris, and other pollutants as runoff enters the storm drain system
- Constructed for easy access and maintenance (no confined space entry)
- Bypasses high flows during peak storm events to prevent flooding
- Fits curb inlet and flat-grate catch basins
- Adjustable frame allows fine-tuning during installation
NOTE / These documents are available to Registered Users only.
Email - none provided
Print this page