Stormwater 360 - stormwater treatment, Filtration, GPT, BMP, Enviropod, Stormfilter - ChamberMaxx Detention
Water Quality, Maintenance Costs
ChamberMaxx/ Plastic Retention Chambers
ChamberMaxx is the latest in corrugated, open-bottom plastic arch systems designed to economically collect, detain, retain and infiltrate stormwater runoff. The chambers are injected-molded using structurally-efficient and corrosive-resistant polypropylene resin. With 1.4m3 of available storage per chamber, ChamberMaxx is the most cost-efficient of its kind.
In retention applications, the ChamberMaxx system effectively recharges groundwater which can achieve reduced discharge objectives, including Low Impact Development (LID) and Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED). Stormwater360 recommends the installation of a pretreatment water quality unit, such as the StormFilter system, upstream of the ChamberMaxx system to reduce maintenance costs and extend the performance life of the overall system.
- Features integral end walls for superior structural integrity, reduced costs, and fewer parts to handle during installation
- Offers 6% more storage volume per chamber compared to similar products, reducing footprint
- No re-engineering required when substituted for similar chamber products
- Subjected to meticulous structural analysis by industry experts and full-scale field burial testing
- Exceeds USA (AASHTO HS-25), Australian and New Zealand (AS 5100.2, AS/NZS 2566, HN-HO 72) heavy loading standards
- Effectively recharges groundwater which can achieve LID design requirements
NOTE / These documents are available to Registered Users only.
, Water Quality
Email - none provided
Print this page