Presently our services can be broken down into the following broad categories:
A service designed to assist employers with confidential market valuations and sizing of positions.
Australia's leading job board for the sport, fitness, aquatic, coaching, venues, events, leisure and lifestyle sector, now offering jobs in New Zealand. First in Australia still No. 1. The Sportspeople Jobs Market includes a free service for listing Volunteer Positions.
Sportspeople Learning is a directory service designed to encourage ongoing professional development of people working or seeking work in the sport, fitness, aquatic, coaching, venues, events, leisure and lifestyle sector. Sportspeople Learning provides a comprehensive listing of: Tertiary courses and programs, TAFE courses and programs, Industry specific courses and training, Conferences, Seminars and Workshops.
- bringing buyers and sellers together. The Sportspeople Trade Market is an online classifieds and directory service for the sport, fitness, aquatic, coaching, venues, events, leisure and lifestyle community.
When it comes to innovation and service, Sportspeople has always been ahead of the pack.
- 1996 - Sportspeople launched as Australia's first sport specialist recruitment agency.
- 1997 - The Sportspeople Jobs Index launched as Australias most authoritative research on jobs in sport.
- 1999 - The Sportspeople Jobs Market launched as Australia's first on-line job-board for jobs in sport.
- 2003 - The Sportspeople Workplace Survey launched mapping work trends in Australian sport.
- 2004 - Sportspeople launched its recruitment services in New Zealand.
- 2006 - Sportspeople launches the new Sportspeople Jobs Market. (April)
- 2006 - Sportspeople launches free service for Volunteer Positions. (August)
- 2006 - Sportspeople launches Job Seeker Subscription. (August)
- 2006 - Sportspeople Executive Start to Finish recruitment service launched (September)
- 2006 - Sportspeople launches Sportspeople Learning (November)
- 2007 - Sportspeople launches Sportspeople Forum (June)
- 2007 - Sportspeople launches Sportspeople Trade Market (July)
- 2007 - Sportspeople Express launched (September)
- 2007 - Fitness Australia launches Job Board "powered by" Sportspeople (October)
- 2007 - AUSTSWIM launches Job Board "powered by" Sportspeople (December)
- 2009 - Sportspeople launches new Job Seeker Registration service (January)
- 2009 - Fitness Australia launches Learning Directory "powered by" Sportspeople (February)
- 2009 - Sportspeople launches the 'new look' website (June)
- 2009 - Sportspeople launches FREE service for Community Sport, Volunteer and Intern/Traineeships (July)
- 2010 - Sportspeople launches the annual Sportspeople Salary Survey (June)
- 2010 - Sportspeople launches the Sportspeople Mobile website (August)
- 2011 - Sportspeople launches Elite Athlete Friendly jobs (September)
- 2011 - Sportspeople launches Pre-Employment Assessments (November)
If you'd like to know more about Sportspeople and how we can assist you as an employer or a job seeker, please select a service from the drop down menu above or contact us as follows:
FREECALL 1800 634 388 (if calling from within Australia)
FREECALL 0800 634 388 (if calling from within New Zealand)
Telephone: (02) 9555 5000 +61 2 9555 5000
Facsimile: (02) 9555 7612 +61 2 9555 7612