Titanium | Spark Dental
Spark Dental Technology
Digital Imaging, Oral Health, Digital Images
The Titanium software application is designed specifically to assist medium to large enterprises in the management and delivery of oral health services. The application supports school, community, hospital or funded services or a mixture of all in an evidence based approach to service provision.
Data captured as part of normal clinical practice becomes the patient’s electronic dental record, together with support for fully integrated digital images and electronic signature capture, Titanium provides the key components to facilitate paperless environments.
Providing quality care with limited resources remains an ongoing challenge for managers of publicly funded oral health programs. The Titanium solution is ideally placed to provide the risk analysis tools to highlight ways in which limited resources can be better directed towards those people with the greatest need.
- Electronic dental record (Electronic oral health record)
- Web based view of patients’ dental records
- DICOM compliant Digital Imaging
- Epidemiology factors
- Configurable Risk Assessment
- Sterilisation records for patient visits
- Customer defined Questionnaires
- Appointment scheduling
- Self service check in facilities
- Paper case note tracking
- Waitlist management
- Recall management
- Referral Management
- Document Management
- Electronic signature capture
- Real time patient billing and management of accounts receivable. Titanium also supports Government contracts.
- Productivity reporting
- Student Grading
- Controls for student management, secured access to patients and treatment planning authorisations.
- Case studies
- Dispensary management
- Stock and Inventory management
- Internal Laboratory management
- Integrated solution for mobile and disconnected users
- Integrated with MS Reporting services report writer
- SQL Database
- Supports a large number of customer defined security groups
- Support for multiple treatment sites and multiple levels of users, Dentists, Therapists, Administrators, Clerks and Statisticians.
- Titanium is a well tested, easy to use application with a growing number of users, currently over 3000, in the Asia Pacific region.
- Mature and active customer user groups meet annually in both Australia and New Zealand to share experience, collaborate on new features and drive the future direction of the software.
- Spark Dental Technology is also happy to work with customers to design new system screens to support their specific business processes.
- Titanium’s modular approach means that functionality can be implemented as needed or as budget becomes available
- Spark provides end to end project services to ensure successful on time, in budget, implementations.
- Experienced consultants work together with customers to ensure electronic work areas are streamlined to their operational requirements.
- Consultants involved in your implementation and user training also assist with your ongoing support.
, Digital Images
, Digital Imaging
, Oral Health