Titanium Mobile is the solution for disconnected users. Patient records can be downloaded from the server while the client is connected. Once downloaded, records can be updated while in a disconnected state and new records can be added. The records can then be uploaded at a later stage when connectivity is re-established.
Titanium Mobile can be used as a standalone solution or integrated with some users running full Titanium where there is suitable connectivity.
- Mobile records are fully integrated into mainstream Titanium
- Designed to minimise data transfer costs
- Standards are maintained across both products to ensure cross training is simple
- Patient records can be locked while in the downloaded state
- A record of the operator who has downloaded a record is maintained
- Supports digital imaging
- Supports Government contractual reporting requirements.
- A complete clinical history is available in the patient’s electronic dental record regardless of geographical constraints.
- Duplicated effort to record treatment provided in the field when teams return to base is removed.
- Consistent clinical reporting practices can be enforced.
- No need to store bulky paper records in confined spaces such as mobile vans.
- No need to transfer paper records around different treatment sites.
- Maintains the single source for reporting data.