HL7 provides a standard method for the exchange, integration, sharing, and retrieval of electronic health information between clinical systems.
Spark has developed the Titanium HL7 Module as a means to provide interoperability with other health information systems that provide an interface through HL7. The Titanium HL7 module is a bi-directional messaging application.
Implementation of Titanium HL7 will provide the capability to synchronise patient demographics with a patient management system and synchronise appointment schedules with other scheduling applications.
- Inbound patient demographics (adding, updating, and merging patients)
- Outbound schedule messages
- Inbound and outbound appointment status update messages.
- Provides multiple HL7 messaging definition support (defined per message)
- Synchronisation of data with other health applications.
- Reduction in double entering of data
- Reduced error rate
- The ability to map messages in a configurable manner using an intuitive user interface