Vital Essentials for dogs is a must have for the owner who is dedicated to the health and well-being of their canine companion. In the wild, dogs are carnivorous predators and instinctively eat fresh raw meat, meaty bones and essential whole organs meats that naturally provide the vital balance of nutrients they need to thrive. The healthy benefits of Vital Essentials include promoting weight control, thick glossy coats, healthy digestive system, firm muscles, strong bones, white teeth, healthy gums, high energy and a long, happy, healthy life.
- Raw Frozen & Freeze dried foods, treats & raw bones
- The “Alpha “ diet – 45% organ meat
- No grains, No antibiotics & No hormones
- Beef, chicken, fish, & tripe proteins
- USDA Certified Pet Food
- Experienced & dedicated raw pet food manufacturer
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Now available for cats; Chicken w/ Liver Entree.
Niblets, mini-patties and patties are available in raw and freeze-dried.
Raw meaty bones
The chart below is a guide for full feeding of Vital Essentials. You can use the chart below to also caculate partial feeding. Example: You want to feed your pet 1/4 of a meal Vital Essential. Reduce the meals kibble by 1/4, locate your pets needs on the chart and add 1/4 of that amount to the meal. It’s that easy to add fresh food to your pets meal!