Security Systems - Ipx25 - NZ Smoke Security | Security Systems | Intrusion Prevention | Retail Security | Warehouse Security
Security Systems, Security Alarm, Alarm System
The Smokecloak™ IPX25 Range combines a unique high speed and rapid dispersal system with a large vapour generating capacity. The IPX is ideal and its devices provide anti theft protection in large volume areas such as warehouses, manufacturing facilities, Hi security areas, and utility premises, ect.
The Smokecloak™ IPX 25 security systems feature a high capacity smoke generating unit with two speed turbo fan that has been integrated for rapid dispersal system so large volumes can be protected extremely rapidly.The IPX Range of Smokecloak™ anti theft devices feature the Smokecloak™ easy fit system with ceiling or wall mounted brackets, plug in connectors to make both installation and service much easier.
|Depending on the size of the premises, multiple anti theft devices can be used together and the system can be fully integrated with the IPL and IPA ranges of products.The Smokecloak™ IPX Security Systems are fully compatible with, and can be integrated into, any modern electronic security system.The Cloaksensor, Martin Security Smoke's patented cloaksensor, ensures that the correct level of vapour density is maintained during activation.Customer safety is further enhanced by the Smokecloak™'s automatic isolation system, which, when the host security alarm is unset, ensures that there will be no unwanted activations. False alarms are prevented by the Smokecloak™ verification facility, which requires an independent confirmation signal to be received, before vapour production commences.A further safety feature is the provision of a fire alarm input circuit to prevent the unwanted activation of the Smokecloak after a real fire has been detected but before the burglar alarm has been activated.|
- Uses Smokecloak FL600 fluid.
- Can be integrated with most existing security alarm systems.
- High quality design.
- Can continuously generate smoke for up to 220 seconds.
- Calibrated fluid sensor.
- Battery backup.
- Thermocouple temperature sensing with overheat protection.
- Can be integrated with other Smokecloak products.
- Metal Construction and Vandal resistant. (AS2201.1.1998)
- Battery back up.
- Cloaksensor® density control (exclusive to Smokecloak only).
- allowing continuous auto re-activation.
- The state-of-the-art electronics, which incorporate microprocessor control, provide a broad range of error checking and reporting facilities which monitor and can be interfaced with your alarm system including.
Monitoring and Multi zone reporting options
- Low Fluid.
- System Trouble - Faulty or Low battery, Heat Exchanger, No Fluid, System Circuits fault, etc.
- AC Fail.
- System Activation.
- Unit Tampers.
- System Isolation.
Quality, Design Standards
(Intruder alarm equipment and installed systems.)
BS7939:1999 (Security Fog Devices.)
Australian C tick Certified (Required by Australian Law)
Forskrift 212 (intruder alarm systems to Danish Standards )
800m3in 30 Seconds
1600m3in 60 Seconds
Uses SmokeCloak FL600 fluid
, Anti Theft Devices
, Anti Theft Protection
, Burglar Alarm
, Dispersal System
, Electronic Security
, Fire Alarm
, Metal Construction
, Safety Feature
, Security Alarm
, Security Smoke
, Security Systems
, Temperature Sensing
, Theft Devices
, Theft Protection
, Turbo Fan
, Vapour Density
Email - none provided
Print this page