In todays signage market its hard to define exactly what signage is. When we look at the make-up of a traditional sign shop these days we rarely see a company that just does one line of sign based products and services. Signage is such a broad term that it can refer to a 300mm x 200mm visitor parking sign to a 3m x 12m billboard that thousands of people will see as they drive on the motorway.
So the below list is a pretty broad but our portfolio can give you some examples of the possibilities for you business.
- Vehicle signage and company fleet graphics
- Window graphics, frosted glass/windows, window vision
- Billboards and tension banners
- Footpath signage
(this includes footpath blades, flags, A-frame blackboards and interchangables)
- Illuminated signs, lightboxes and neon signs
- Roadside signage (Plinth signs)