Selector Retail will help you make better decisions when hiring customer-facing staff. This assessment is based on Selector Insight with norms and reporting specifically tailored to help retailers recruit and develop staff as well as plan succession.
Retail is fast, simple and affordable. It is completed online and the candidate’s detailed assessment report is immediately available to you. With additional interpreter training a manager or HR professional will have great insight into what makes your retail stars successful.
What does it measure?
- Personal Style – including self-confidence, openness to new ideas, extroversion, competitiveness and teamwork.
- Ideal Working Environment – it describes in practical terms the candidate’s preference for autonomy, interaction, complexity and numerous other job characteristics.
- Ideal Job – Selector Retail orders a candidate’s job preferences from the most to the least desirable. This helps to further clarify whether the role will suit their interests and requirements.
- Resilience – It measures a candidate’s typical reactions to pressure and stress and compares them with the average reaction across several factors, including anxiety, withdrawal, distraction and physical reactions to stress.
- Ability Measure (Optional Feature) – a candidate’s verbal, numerical, logical and overall reasoning abilities.
Take the guesswork out of selecting your retail team
Selector Retail has been developed in accordance with strict scientific guidelines, based on a sample of over 6000 people who completed Selector Insight. Its norms are based on successful applicants for roles in the retail sector.
Selector Retail provides objective measures of a candidate’s abilities, personal styles, work preferences, job ideals and resilience to stress – all at a very competitive price.