Selector Insight Interview is a fast, inexpensive way to prepare probing interview questions, reducing the risks of hiring the wrong person.
Insight Interview helps those responsible for making appointments to see through the CVs, references and first impressions and better understand the real person. It is especially useful for comparing candidates.
You can order this inexpensive module for any completed Selector Insight assessment.
What does it deliver?
- A set of probing questions you may otherwise not have considered asking, and which your interviewee is least likely to expect.
- Prompts to examine different aspects of an individual – and challenging questions to ask his/her referees.
- A deep insight into the candidate’s personal styles, motivations and values.
- A much more accurate assessment of ‘fit’.
- Clarification of underlying desirable or undesirable behavioural traits.
- Advice on how to circumvent the problem of ‘correct answers’ (interviewees saying what they know you’d like to hear).
- A brand new set of innovative, unpredictable interview skills.