Selector Insight is the ideal tool when you are recruiting for roles up to and including mid-management.
Selector Insight is an easy-to-use and effective tool that provides a detailed profile of an individual’s operational style. It can help you with prospect screening and selection, performance validation and performance management.
It provides an objective, all-round snapshot of candidates, including general abilities, personality and work styles, even resilience to stress. It often forms the basis for team profiling and benchmarking.
Widely used by accredited human resource managers, employers and recruiting professionals, this online assessment generates a full, written and graphically illustrated report as soon as the candidate completes it.
What does it measure?
- Personal Style – including self-confidence, openness to new ideas, extroversion, competitiveness and teamwork.
- Ideal Working Environment – it describes in practical terms the candidate’s preference for autonomy, interaction, complexity and numerous other job characteristics.
- Ideal Job – it orders candidate’s job preferences from the most to the least desirable. This helps to clarify whether the role will suit their interests and requirements.
- Resilience – Selector Insight measures a candidate’s typical reactions to pressure and stress and compares that with the average reaction across several factors, including anxiety, withdrawal, distraction and physical reactions to stress.
- Ability Measure (Optional Feature) – a candidate’s verbal, numerical, logical and overall reasoning abilities.
Easy to use and cost-effective
The report uses clear and concise language to evaluate and provide a comprehensive interpretation of each scale.
Selector Insight retails for less than $200 per candidate. Ask us about our quantity discount.