Selector Graduate provides the same detailed profile as Selector Insight but is designed for graduates about to join professional services firms.
Selector Graduate is an easy-to-use online tool designed to help you screen and select candidates and validate and manage their performance. It reports on general abilities, personality, work styles and resilience to stress and provides an objective, all-round snapshot of your graduate candidates.
Widely used by accredited human resource managers, employers and recruiting professionals in leading accounting, legal and other professional services, Selector Graduate generates a full, written and graphically illustrated report as soon as the candidate completes the questionnaire.
What does it measure?
- Personal Style – including self-confidence, openness to new ideas, extroversion, competitiveness and teamwork.
- Ideal Working Environment – it describes in practical terms the candidate’s preference for autonomy, interaction, complexity and numerous other job characteristics.
- Ideal Job – It orders candidate’s job preferences from the most to the least desirable. This helps to clarify whether the role will suit their interests and requirements.
- Resilience – Selector Graduate measures a candidate’s typical reactions to pressure and stress and compares them with the average reaction across several factors, including anxiety, withdrawal, distraction and physical reactions to stress.
- Ability Measure (Optional Feature) – a candidate’s verbal, numerical, logical and overall reasoning abilities
Take the guesswork out of selecting your team
Selector Graduate has been developed in accordance with strict scientific guidelines, based on a sample of more 6000 people who have completed Selector Insight. Its norms are based on successful applicants for roles in the professional services sector.
Selector Graduate provides objective measures of a candidate’s abilities, personal styles, work preferences, job ideals and resilience to stress – all at a very competitive price.