Conscious Communication CD
2. Self Awareness
3. Identifying feelings and needs
4. Needs/Feelings Lists and the Messages of Emotions
6. Daily check-in
7. Nonverbal Communication
8. Beware or Feelings will Really Rule (BFWRR)
9. Assertive Speaking
10. Empathetic Listening
12. Mirroring or Reflecting
13. The Four Behaviour Types
14. Inspirational Closing
- How to:Build and maintain open and trusting communication with others.
- Strengthen your awareness of your own feelings and needs as well as the feelings and needs of others.
- Increase your ability to express yourself clearly and directly.
- Listen to others with empathy so they'll feel heard.
- Identify your own behavior strengths and challenges in communication.
- Adapt your communication to different types of personalities.
- Express yourself assertively without offending others.
The skills you need to communicate more effectively, especially in challenging situations.
Anyone who is wanting to improving their communication skills especially in relationships.