SB’s Inventory Management Centre offers a pick/pack distribution service for clients wishing to capitalise on SB’s expertise in Third Party Logistics (3PL), industry best-practices and the latest IT applications. Our client base is varied and because of this we need to be flexible by offering tailored package solution, value added services and a personalised service that meets your expectations every time.
In addition to our Inventory Management Centre which is based in Hornby, Christchurch, SB offers a bulk distribution centre at its Head Office situated near Christchurch Airport. Through our parent company SB International Freight Ltd, we also have the ability to manage your international freight requirements offering you’re a comprehensive “one-stop shop” service.
All of our warehouses utilise Dexion Shelving to ensure clients’ product is managed in a clean environment. Both facilities are monitored and patrolled and our Inventory Management Centre is controlled by CCTV 24 hours a day.
SB employs its own Systems Controller who is responsible for auditing and managing the processes within our organisation. It is the processes that drive the business and ensure the fundamental tasks of our business are carried out to their best ability every time. In addition, we monitor our performance religiously. Key performance indicators (KPI’s) enable management to monitor activity and performance within each warehouse. This information is shared with clients and provides “peace of mind” for clients who can then focus on their core competencies.
At SB we are passionate about logistics and strive to be the best in the industry!
- Modern, racked 4,000sqm ambient warehousing with capacity of 3,400 pallet positions
- Intensive pick/pack/distribution & bulk storage capabilities
- Ability to pick, pack and distribute up to 4,500 units per day per client
- RF wireless technology utilised for picking, inwards, transfers and cycle counting
- Container unloading & packing facility
- All activity & inventory levels made visible via online web portal
- Operated by modern equipment and trained staff
- Full cross-docking operation
- MAF approved warehouse
- Domestic & International freight tracking managed by SB staff
- CCTV monitored 24 hours
- Security patrolled and monitored 24 hours
- Fragile & DG handling
- Value added services such as barcode labelling, hanging, security tagging etc.
- Receipt and put away
- Returns processing
- Packaging can be tailored for clients
- International freight forwarding capabilities through the parent company SB International
- SSCC Accredited for Department Stores