rubber mouldings and components, engineers and manufacturers - products
Packing Elements, Rubber to Metal Bonding,
- Rubberatkins will manufacture any type of rubber moulded component to our clients exact specifications
- Our business is in providing the ideal solution to our clients rubber molding needs. Some typical Products include Packer Elements (Permanent & retrievable), Swab Cups, Pigging Disks, Centralising Fins, Liner Hanger Components
e.g. HPHT Cups
Hole Finders, RAM Seals, MWD Tools, External Casing Seals & Pipeline Isolation seals.This is by no means an exhaustive list, our policy is to provide flexible solutions with rubber, whatever your requirement.
- We design and manufacture a wide range of components for many industries
- Rubberatkins moulds everything from tiny grommets to 1225m by 1225m pressure seals.
- We can provide other non-moulded elastomeric parts, such as Sheeting, Extrusions, Gaskets, Washers, Polyurethane Parts and Silicones
- Rubberatkins are experts in the field of Rubber to Metal Bonding
We understand that quality is critical in these high performance parts and that a rubber component, whilst often unseen, remains a crucial item in an engineering application.
If you have any questions about Rubberatkins products, have a requirement for a rubber component or would just like more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Packing Elements and Seals
Rubberatkins has years of experience of designing Packing Elements and Seals.
- High Performace Retrievable Elements holding 10,000psi at 160 C with large extrusion gaps
- Exceptional material properties increase reliability
- In-house testing facility
- FEA design capabilities
Rubberatkins has a vast experience with materials for downhole packing elements and have a large selection of developed, approved and field tested materials.
High Pressure Cups
Rubberatkins has developed a range of cups for High Pressure High Temperature applications in all popular sizes and weight ranges. We can offer:
- Full range of cup sizes from 2 7/8 to 14
- 3 carrier sizes handle the full range of cup sizes
- Cups have been pressure tested up to 18,000psi at 150 degrees C (302 F)
- Pressure cycled up to 30 times
- Multi use
- Designs are available up to 30 diameter
for further information on our High Pressure Cups
, Rubber to Metal Bonding