Incubator Conference Overview - Rotorua Lakes and Lands Trust
Rotorua Lakes And Land Trust
Biological Farming, Watercress
The Incubator Conference 2010 was held on the 21st June at the Rydges Hotel, Fenton Street in Rotorua. The day was a huge success and enjoyed by all. Hosted by Rotorua Lakes and Lands Trust, in conjunction with Te Arawa Federated of Maori Authorities and Te Puni Kokiri. The day comprised of guest speakers with open discussions, to the selection of invited trusts and incorporation's within the Te Arawa region.
The speakers included:
- Reece Moors who is the Director Sector Investments, Maori, Social & Scholars - Industry and Environment Group at the Foundation for Research, Science & Technology speaking on funding.
- Russell Feist a practising solicitor for over 50 years and involved in Maori land and trust work for most of that time. Senior partner in Wellington law firm of Tripe Matthews and Feist.
- Whaimutu Dewes present director of Contact Energy
- Robbie Neilson a director of Rodewald Hart & Brown, accountancy firm. Robbie is of Tuwharetoa descent.
- Bob Clarkson (Bob the builder), who for over 30 years has been working in the building industry erecting industrial buildings. In 2001 Bob built Baypark Stadium, primarily for speedway, but now is used for many others uses including rugby, concerts, functions, home shows etc. In 2005 Bob won the election and commenced his term in Parliament.
- David Templeton executive director of JB Were, Wellington. David specialises in the area of Private Wealth Management providing long term focused comprehensive investment portfolio advisory services to a range of substantial private investors, charitable and community trusts and institutions.
- Chad Hoggard who is currently a partner in the Agribusiness for the BNZ managing a portfolio of larger dairy and drystock exposures with many clients being Maori Trusts and Incorporation's.
- Lachlan McKenzie, Federated Farmers Dairy Section Chairman. Lachlan has up until recently been a trustee of Rotorua Lakes and Land Trust.
- Alistair Plimmer, managing director of NZ Wool Insulation Co. A loosefill form of insulation(Loosefill being a cut loose wool insulation product that is blown into ceiling cavity spaces for insulation)
Contact Rotorua Lakes And Land Trust
Email - none provided
Print this page