Ross Pauling & Partners Limited provides a Company Administration Service to assist with Companies Act compliance, providing business owners and directors comfort that the statutory records continue to meet legal requirements, thereby reducing exposure to penalties, which can be up to $10,000 or more.
- provide the company's registered office
- maintain the statutory registers and update as required
- prepare the annual Company return and attend to the filing requirements of the Companies Office
- deal with Companies Office correspondence
- maintain registers of shareholders' and directors' minutes and resolutions
This service is provided for a fixed fee per year plus Companies Office filing charges.
The information in this article was current at 27 Mar 2012