MANGO is an integrated suite of modules which addresses business management systems and documentation.
It is a perfect solution for controlling and maintaining documented management systems (ISO9001, Health and Safety, Environmental, Health and Disability, Food Safety etc) for any organisation, no matter what the size or commercial sector.
It is an especially attractive financial proposition for companies who have multiple or remote sites but do not want to invest in expensive software and hardware to control their daily activities.
MANGO has been specifically designed with a simple, user-friendly human interface, yet delivers more tangible results and a level of flexibility more commonly associated with far more complex and expensive database applications.
Core to MANGO’s impressive performance capability is the middleware, which enables customisation or development of client specific modules that can be easily integrated into existing ones.
Unlimited users per company license agreement – Avoid the cost of investing in software which can rapidly become out of date.
- MANGO is housed on our servers, overcoming limitations of in house facilities or the need to purchase expensive hardware and
- Allows the administrator and users to set up documentation the way they wish – MANGO servers are in a secure location with industry standard backups and data protection system.
- No technical knowledge is required to manage and update the MANGO environment content.
- Save time, money and resources by removing the need for third party assistance to update content.
- Accessed via your web browser.
Features - Functional Flexibility at your Fingertips
- Ability to alter, update and delete site content.
- Define the structure of manual pages within the MANGO environment.
- Add/edit/delete text, images and downloads to a page
- Make simple text changes such as font size, colour and font type
- Allow multiple users to edit content simultaneously, while administrators can set user preferences
- Real time reporting
- Event Management
- Human Resources
- Risk Management
- System Administration
Most organisations maintain a variety of registers normally in the form of spreadsheets or typed lists. However these are hard to maintain and copies are often out of date.
This module allows you to generate a register where the organisation can set fields to suit their own particular needs. Registers are available online in MANGO for all employees who have access.
- Create any register or list
- Available to your entire organisation
- Centrally controlled
- Up to date information
Getting reports from software applications always poses difficulties for users. Analysing and manipulating data to suit specific needs can be frustrating using application based, fixed reporting structures.
The ability to tailor reports ends up being time consuming and expensive, especially waiting for programmers.
Mango uses a self-prescribed tool to generate reports. Simply select the data fields in the order and periods required. Results can be viewed with each step. Mango can then export data to Microsoft Excel enabling further analysis and graphing of data.
- Data is reported as prescribed by the user
- Reports can be printed directly from Mango or exported to Microsoft Excel
- No need to pay programmers to write specific reports
- Quick and easy to produce reports
- Reports are previewed on screen
- Regular reports can be saved and run at any time
Enabling the right people access to see the right information is critical. Ensuring access is limited to only that information is equally
Waiting on an IT department to complete system changes can take forever.
The MANGO administration module is designed to enable authorised employees, without specialist help, to immediately assign access and privilege rights to employees. The administrator of the system has the ability to set up the employee modules and customise them to reflect a company’s specific requirements. System Administration sets up all module drop-down data and categories.
- Core company information is setup within minutes
- User access rights assigned
- Module editing and view rights assigned
- Administrator can provide support from any internet enabled computer
- All MANGO security is built in
- Customisation of modules reflect the company’s existing system
- Everything is in real time. No updating or file transfers
- Administrators do not need to be IT specialists
All companies suffer from the same issues when it comes to documentation and the control of information. Keeping this under
control while ensuring employees are using a current version can be a full time job and a compliance cost.
The current system documentation is maintained and controlled in an electronic format and available online from any computer.
This module displays company documentation online via the internet in a secure site. MANGO has been designed to address the common issues associated with document control. There is only one controlled manual and forms master and no hard copies to continually update.
If authorised, procedures can be easily changed and made instantly available to all users.
Any computer, anywhere in the world, can access the documentation with the correct login and user password. Once a document, image, flowchart or file is added it can be linked throughout the manual. Then, as the document, image, flowchart or file is updated, the whole manual is updated. There are no more dropped links, checking or re-linking. The MANGO application has been designed so that multiple manuals can be displayed at the same time whilst reflecting each business unit’s unique requirements.
- Only one controlled copy
- No hard copies to continually update
- Documentation can be easily authorised and changed
- Instantly available to all users
- Access to all documentation from any computer
- Easy notification of changes to staff
- Embedded links to documentation, upload files and websites can be incorporated within your company documentation
- Easy update and publication of information
- Multiple manuals can be displayed simultaneously – reflecting each business unit’s unique requirements
- Online training courses can be created
- Limitless modifications are available
Maintaining a comprehensive central database of employee personal and training details that link people, skills and positions can be
almost impossible - especially if there are multiple managers and sites. Paper or spreadsheet based systems are commonly used.
These are difficult to administer, become out of date and are prone to corruption. Getting reports can be time consuming and,
importantly, not always correct.
- Centralised database of all personnel information
- Maintains employee information and training records
- Training review reports produced
- Skills linked to positions and employees
- Quick and easy skill-set creation
- Upload skills to multiple employees
- Record PPE issued to employees
- Report writer
Organisations need to ensure employees are aware of their
responsibilities and tasks. This could be an incident investigation,
a hazard review or a specific event. It is often difficult to remind
employees - especially with staff spread over multiple sites.
My Zone enables employees via their login and password to view
details about themselves and tasks that have been assigned to them.
- Monitor tasks and details
- Plan future work loads
- Changeable passwords
- Remind employees of tasks
Mango Help Manual
At some stage using any software application is open to confusion and difficulty. This can be frustrating and time wasting fighting
through a large user manual.
Mango has a built-in help function that automatically takes you to the appropriate section of the online help. This includes helpful
animated movies showing exactly the way a particular section of Mango works. Tuition is provided by the software.
- Instantly available help function in any screen
- Specific help information for the task
- Plain English help text
- Animated movies providing tuition for any part of the software
- Save time when using help function
- No large printed manuals to cope with
In today’s hectic work environment it is expected that multiple tasks will be managed concurrently. As a result scheduled system
activities can be overlooked and fall behind. This is one of the main findings reported by auditors - that “jobs are forgotten”.
All scheduled activities and reminders are controlled in this module.
- Alerts the system administrator if not completed within the userprescribed timeframe
- Events are setup to reflect requirements
- Tasks can not be ignored
- Any events can be viewed easily
- An employee’s events can be viewed by My Zone
- A history of all events is kept
- Any type of event can be set up
- Due or overdue tasks are easily observed
- Most important - assurance that the system will be maintained and implemented in a state of control
Accident / Incident
When an incident or accident occurs most organisations rely on a paper based reporting system to ensure it is documented and
appropriate action is taken. This procedure is often delayed which can then impede critical reporting timeframes and investigations.
It is also difficult to obtain a central database of information to identify accident trends for improvement initiatives.
This module controls the reporting, review and control of accidents and incidents. It automatically produces an accident register that
can then be configured by a report writer. Accidents and incidents can then be reported as required. OSH report templates are used
for entering incidents and accidents so transferring to OSH, if required, can be completed without difficulty. Employees can enter
incidents and accidents directly into MANGO through their computer. The module tracks and controls all investigations similar
to the improvement module. This ensures appropriate action and sign off once completed. Managers are also immediately alerted to
all reported incidents or accidents.
- Paperless incident accident reporting and investigation
- All managers are alerted to incident and accidents immediately
- Photos and files can be attached at any time to an investigation
- The module can be tailored to reflect the company’s system
- Incident and accident data trends can be easily identified
- Status of investigations can be monitored
- Input is built around the New Zealand OSH accident report (this can be changed to reflect other agency forms)
- An accident register is continually maintained
- The register is produced by site, accident, type and date range
- Information is received in real time
- Saves time and money on getting information from other sites
- Multiple investigators can be assigned to an investigation
- The accident and incident process can be controlled remotely
- Investigations are recorded and performed in real time
All systems require a process for controlling issues such as improvements and non-conformances. Likewise, all organisations
struggle to maintain these systems. Most complain about using hard copy forms and often report delays in implementing action or
improvements. Auditors report this as being one of the most prevalent areas of non-conformance during external audits.
- Attach photos and files at any time during the investigation
- Tailor the module to reflect your company’s system
- Identify trends
- Monitor status of investigations
- Continually maintain a database
- Sort and report data
- Receive information in real time
- Save time and money getting information from other sites
- Multiple investigators can be assigned to an investigation
- Control of improvements can be processed remotely
- Improvements are performed in real time
- Report writer
Approved Suppliers & Sub-Contractors
Systems require suppliers and sub-contractors to be approved and reviewed and this information needs to be readily available to all
employees. In practice most organisations either forget to approve, review or maintain this information and old or out of date paper or spreadsheet lists end up being used.
This module controls approved suppliers and sub-contractors and was originally designed for purchasing and contractor control.
MANGO ensures approved suppliers are entered onto a central list for staff purchasers. It is an easy and simple way to control approved suppliers or contractor lists.
- Rate suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors
- User prescribes rating categories
- Approval and monitoring of external trainers
- Approved contractor and sub-contractor details are available to all employees
- One controlled database of supplier and sub-contractor Information
Hazard management systems need to be more than a list of generic hazards that are maintained in a manual. Most organisations struggle to make the hazard process visible to employees and to ensure an easy method for new hazards to be recorded and controlled. More important is ensuring that regular checking of identified hazard controls are not forgotten or incomplete
- Easy control of hazards
- Integrates the recording and assessment of hazards
- Eliminates double handling of information
- Integrates any external information (MSDS, Regulations, websites etc) relating to a hazard on the register
- Contract specific hazard registers can be produced within minutes
- Central control of information for ease of displaying and updating
- hazard registers
- Online availability of hazard system to all employees