Fast drying, gentle and effective, Reynard hand hygiene products protect and moisturise at the same time.
‘At present, alcohol based hand rubs are the only known means for rapidly and effectively inactivating a wide array of potentially harmful microorganisms on hands’. World Health Organisation (WHO)
Reynard's hand hygiene products are pleasant to use, effective and come in a variety of formats to suit most needs. Our range of Antibacterial Gels and Antibacterial Hand Sprays is a simple and effective way of reducing the transmission of infection, without the need for soap, water and towels. The use of our anti-bacterial gels and sprays can help to significantly reduce the risk of infection from most types of influenza.
Reynards Antibacterial Hand Gels and Hand Sprays contain:
- Alcohol – 70% Ethanol: alcohol inactivates microorganisms and/or temporarily suppresses their growth.
- Chlorhexidine Digluconate – 0.5% (antiseptic agent): adding chlorhexidine to gel broadens the spectrum of organisms against which the gel would be effective. Adding chlorhexidine also results in significantly greater residual activity than alcohol alone.
- Aloe Vera & Vitamin E: added to provide gentle moisturising care for hands.
Its fast acting formula kills 99.9% of the most common illness causing germs, leaving the hands feeling soft and refreshed.
- Does not require the use of soap and water
- Dries within seconds
- Lightly fragranced with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- Contains moisturisers to keep hands feeling soft and refreshed
- Convenient and refreshing antibacterial gel
Our Anti-bacterial Hand Gels and Sprays can be used in:
- Aged Care and rest homes
- Childcare and pre-schools
- Marketing and promotions
- At home
- On holiday, camping, diving and sailing
- Changing nappies
- Serving Customers
- Preparing or handling food
- Going to the toilet
- Handling soil or waste products
- Working in unhygienic conditions
- Handling animals
- Food preparation
- Handling money
- Changing nappies