Our Online Reporting Tool enables you to access and generate cross-tabular reports for your projects whenever you wish.
All you need to do is login at any time to our web portal and then build your own tailored reports.
How does it work?
Reports are shown as tables or graphs and you can download them into Excel and PowerPoint to adapt or re-use later.
The Tool is available not only for ad-hoc surveys, but for tracking studies and other continuous surveys too.
Once your reports are set up, they will be updated wave on wave with new data, allowing comparison between waves of data and offering further analysis possibilities – which will save you time.
Online Reporting Tool – the main features
The tool offers a wide range of features that let you easily create reports tailored to your specific requirements.
- Topline results
- Simple cross tables
- Interlocking cross breaks(e.g. age by gender - male/18-24)
- View data in tabular and graphical formats (i.e. as tables or charts)
- Report exportable to Excel and/or PowerPoint
- Multiple reports exportable to Excel
- Charts exportable to Powerpoint
- Statistical tests
- Score values can be applied to variable to compute mean scores
- T-tests (significance testing)
- Hide blank rows columns
- Show row column percentages
- Show or hide counts
- Show indices
- All answering
- All respondents
- Reports automatically updated against most recent data
- Drag and drop report creation
- Filter creation