Resveratrol, as well as the other polyphenols in wine is thought to account in large part for the so-called French Paradox. The ‘French Paradox’ is the finding that the rate of coronary heart disease mortality in France is lower than observed in other industrialised countries with a similar risk factor profile, this has been attributed to frequent consumption of red wine. Resveratrol appears to work as a powerful antioxidant helping quench free radical damage in the body, but also has a unique mechanism of action that may prove to have significant life extension properties.
Real Nutrients Resveratrol contains a high strength comprehensive blend of anti-oxidants including Japanese Knotweed, Red wine extract, and Grape seed extract which studies show may have cardiovascular protective properties.
More than double the strength of most brands
- Resveratrol - professional formulation
- Highest strength formulation - buy capsules not tablets for stability
- The triple-pack will save you $50 off normal retail
- 150mg of Resveratrol plus 100mg grape seed extract in just 2 capsules
- Lab tested in NZ
- This is not just any Resveratrol, we have expertly combined Grape-seed extract, red wine polyphenols and Resveratrol to come up with the best New Zealand brand of Resveratrol available today.
- Plus, you'll also receive loyalty points when you shop
60 capsules - take one capsule per day
Nutrition Facts, One capsule contains Directions
Red Wine Extract (30% Polyphenols) ||
Red Wine Powder ||
Japanese Knotweed (50% Resveratrol (75mg)) ||
Grapeseed Extract (95% Polyphenols) ||
Adults : Take one capsule, one to two times daily.
Earn loyalty points as you shop.
here, new members receive 100 points free. You can spend your points as you shop.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy with out medical advice. Do not take while pregnant or breast feeding with out medical advice
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011