A five (or six) day course designed for parents, teachers, education
students, managers, and school leaders.
- To provide an overview of Holistic Developmental Education in
- To establish a basis for the communication of Holistic Education
to the general and academic community.
- To give an orientation, so that concepts encountered later can
be more readily assimilated into a meaningful whole.
- To proceed from known concepts and to avoid jargon, imprecise
or negative terms.
Students have the opportunity to:
- Sample a range of artistic skills needed for this education.
- Use excerpts from the writings of several developmental authors
to promote discussion of contemporary educational issues.
- Experience the education's fundamental processes.
- Sing for personal enjoyment.
Each session is offered in a range of styles. Teaching methods
are modelled; straight lecturing is kept to a minimum. Although
the entire education is presented, greater emphasis is placed on
the primary school years - years one to seven.
A detailed programme is available