We are always keen to meet talented and passionate people interested in joining our team. We have a range of roles within our organisation, so please check back with our site regularly.
We are committed to supporting our staff to promote our Mission and to develop their professional practice to ensure excellent working relationships and outcomes are achieved for individuals in our services.
There are many benefits to be had working for Q-nique (so much so that our staff turnover is low!):
- A great chance to make a positive difference in someone’s life
- You are giving back to the community
- Chance to be a part of a great team with like minded people
- We have a supportive professional development policy
- Central Lower Hutt location
If you are interested in working for Q-nique, please contact Sandra Stokes the Human Resources Manager on 04 5702320 to discuss current vacancies. We look forward to hearing from you.